Services in the Protection of Environment
During the planned investment:
- Project information sheet.
- Reports on environmental impact.
- Natural inventories.
During plant operation
- Applications for integrated permits for enterprises in the agricultural sector and agro-food industry (biogas plants, pig and poultry farms, feed mixing plants, slaughterhouses, agri-food processing plants).
- Initial reports or risk analyzes for installations requiring an integrated permit (requirement to transpose the IED 2010/75 / EU directive into environmental law).
- Applications for permits for the introduction of gases and dust into the air.
- Issue applications pursuant to art. 152 Environmental protection laws for installations that do not require emission permits.
- Authorizations for the production, processing of waste collection, keeping records of waste.
- Preparing annual reports for KOBIZE and PRTR.
- Preparation of annual reports on quantities of waste generated and processed by the Marshal's Office.
- Developing a list containing a summary of information on the use of the environment and the amount of fees due for the operation of installations, eg farms, biogas plants and other plants.
- Preparation of the installation for control and representation of the entity before the Inspection of environmental protection.
- Environmental outsourcing, which includes, for example, keeping records of waste, reports, conducting environmental monitoring resulting from administrative decisions, reporting to Environmental Protection Authorities, etc.
Go back to the list